top of page




Who do I contact for office supplies?


Our supply closet is stocked with all sorts of supplies including:

  • A printer/scanner/copier

  • Pens and pencils

  • Highlighters, sharpies, dry erase markers and chalk

  • Notepads

  • Post-its

  • Folders and inter-office envelopes

  • Department letterhead and envelopes

  • Exam booklets

  • Tissues, napkins and paper towels

  • Cups, plates and plasticware

  • First aid kit


If you cannot find what you need, please contact our Administrative Coordinator Jenny Rroji at Please note that all requests depend on the available budget and must be approved by the chair.

I don't have an office, where can I meet students?


Only full-time professors have offices. If you are an adjunct lecturer, GTF, or TA, you are welcome to use the faculty lounge on the first floor (around the corners from the elevator near the bottom of the stairs.) There are computers available. You will just need to login with your Net ID.

Do we have a break room?


Yes, the department break room is located on the 5th floor of the Baker Theatre Building right next to the faculty mailboxes. There is a water cooler, a fridge to store your lunch, a microwave, snacks, tea, coffee, and utensils. This space is designed for you to relax and prepare before your classes.

How do I print my syllabi and other course materials?

Before the beginning of the semester, you will receive a printer code which will allow you to make copies with our printer in the 5th floor supply closet. Please note that you are alloted a certain amount of paper each semester.

Lost your code? Call us at (212)772-5149.


For high volume printing such as syllabi and reading materials, we recommend printing one copy from the department printer, and taking that to the duplication center.

What is the duplication center and how do I use it?


The duplication center is located in Hunter North room 320. Their sole purpose is to provide free high volume printing for the various departments at Hunter College.

How to use the Duplication Center

  • Make a single copy of the item you need duplicated

  • Come to the theatre office and fill out a duplication form

  • Drop off your single copy and form to HN 320

  • We recommend submitting at least 24 hours in advance. During busy seasons (start of the semester, midterms, and finals), we recommend giving them more advanced notice. The more in advance you submit, the more likely you are to get your copies in time. 

What is the department ticket initiative and how do I take advantage of it?


Thanks to a generous donation from Patty and Jay Baker, we can ensure that our students not only learn about theater in the classroom but also have the chance to see live performances. We encourage you to plan an outing with each class where the students have the opportunity to experience theater and enrich their learning and understanding of the craft. As a department, we have funds set aside to purchase those tickets. 

Click here to request tickets for your class. 

Things to keep in mind

  • Once your order is processed, we will place a copy of your completed form in your mailbox along with a student subsidy tracker. This form should be filled out clearly, and include the total amount of student subsidies collected.

  • Generally, student subsidies range from $10-$15, though we will give you exact number after you submit your form.

  • No student will ever be denied if they cannot pay. If one of your students cannot afford the subsidy, simply check the exempt box in the student subsidy tracker.

  • Please note that each class can go to one performance per semester.

Department Support
Printing and Duplication
Ticket Initiative
bottom of page